Niagara Casinos Coronavirus COVID-19 Precautions
In the midst of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns we wanted to share what Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara are doing to help maintain a clean and healthy environment.
The health and welfare of our guests and associates is a top priority and just like you, we are following the ever changing impact of the Coronavirus on a Federal level, Provincial level and in our local community. As the situation continues to unfold, we wanted to remind our guests of the measures that we are taking to keep you safe:
- Additional hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our properties.
- Additional signage has been added throughout the properties to encourage proper hygiene practices.
- The casinos use hospital grade cleaning agents and have increased the frequency of cleaning, especially of high traffic areas and hard surfaces.
- We have increased the cleaning of tables and slot machines.
- We have worked with all of our bussing partners, including Safeway, to ensure increased cleaning of the buses travelling to and from Niagara Casinos.
- We have communicated health and safety tips to our associates to reinforce the importance of proper hand washing and hygiene protocols as the best defense against the coronavirus, colds and influenza.
- Associates are required to stay home when they or their family members are sick.
- Protocols are in place for associates returning from affected areas.
We ask that guests to Fallsview Casino Resort and Casino Niagara keep in mind the following before, during, and after your visit:
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (sing the Happy Birthday song twice).
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available.
- When coughing and sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or cough and sneeze into your sleeves to prevent the spread of germs.
- Wipe down your phone(s) regularly as these are frequently touching many surfaces during the course of your day.
- If you are sick, please consider rescheduling your visit. We are open 365 days a year and 24-hours a day.
At this point, we are planning for all events to go on as scheduled. The situation is fluid, though, and it is impossible to predict how the virus might spread. We will continue to monitor developments and will notify ticket holders and provide updates via our digital channels if the risk level rises to the point where we feel we need to postpone or cancel an event. We do not expect this to be necessary, but health and safety is our top priority, and we will follow all guidance from local, province and national public health officials.
Developments related to the spread of the Coronavirus are being updated daily. We want to assure you that we are closely monitoring information with Niagara Public Health and the Ontario Ministry of Health and are making adjustments to cleaning practices and other customer-facing interactions as necessary. For additional information please visit the Government of Canada’s website for the most up-to-date travel advice and advisories related to the coronavirus. Additionally, the Ontario Ministry of Health dedicated COVID-19 webpage has the most up-to-date information.
We are committed to the health and safety of our guests and associates and will continue to keep you informed as more information becomes available.